Saturday, June 27, 2009

To Be In Love, Is Also To Feel Another's Heart

When one is in love, they say that you hold your heart in your hands (when they love you that is... well you get what I mean). So much love in the past year, and I stupidly enough only concentrated on mine! My english teacher got engaged, and soon he will be married. Best wishes to that relationship! May she be as pure as water, and may they have children as abundant as the grains of rice that fit in my hand! Okay... Maybe not that abundant.
So much more love, and I only saw mine. I only felt mine.
It is scientifically proven when people are emotionally attached they can actually feel what the other person is feeling!

When people are in love their reason drops dramatically too. Also scientifically proven.
Amazing what science does yes?
This is why marriage is sacred, you become partners, this person and you are so close. There is a saying I heard once that all people are angels, but we were only given one wing. To fly up to heaven we have to find our perfect match!
Earlier this day, for a little bit, I desperately missed Ryan, even though for a little bit, I've been fairly okay without him. Does that mean he misses me too? He's the one I think of every night before I got to bed. I tell our little TJ a bed time story, a time that Mommy and Daddy (Me and Ryan for those of you who don't know that already) had spent our time together, the things we did, what we talked about. There are so many things I want to talk to Ryan about! How even the cosmos are against us! Leo, a fire sign, and a scorpio a water sign? Both stubborn and the etc! How physical attraction is supposed to be in physical similarities in accordance with the face, where he and I are VERY different! The main traits were supposed to be the shape of the brow, the nose and the curve of the upper lip. Odd I know...
I've read our old im conversations, and wow our conversations have changed so much!

I'm sorry I couldn't finish. The real post date is the Twenty-ninth of June at 7:50 p.m.

No comments: