Thursday, January 13, 2011

A Thinly Veiled Conundrum

You and I have made up! Nick and I! Oh joy of joys and happy days, sweet truth, and liberation! We still have our tension, and our problems and we will never be the same.
This was our first fight, the first time he lied to me, the first time he ever made me cry or hurt me. This was the first time we both realized how little we know about each other, and the first time that i believe he saw what he was getting into. Things are still shaky, and tough, but I will still be myself around him. I made a mistake, and I have learned from it. Things will be hard, but we can do this.

I still think you should have kissed me right away instead of waiting so long, and making me tell you. I really didn't want to be the first one to kiss you this time, and technically I wasn't. It's okay though. It's still you and me together, the way it's supposed to be.

No comments: