Monday, August 10, 2009

The Aliens Have Invaded My Imagination!

Things that have come to pass since my last blog include my father's birthday, family complications, tiredness, frustration, and one pearl of a moment given to me by a little girl without the ability to speak.
I was feeling so terribly sick, so I missed my speech class, and went to my uncle's house. When I walked into the door, Sharreign runs to me after shrieking my name and hugs and kisses me. Right behind her comes Caitlynn toddling after, also shrieking, with her arms outstretched to me. I pick her up, swing her in the air, and without my prompting she kisses me on the other cheek. Such a beautiful moment, I'd like to remember it forever. I know I'll have more moments like this though with children of my own. Humans are terrible people but we also have beautiful moments. The question though is rather if they are unique to humans only, or if other's have them as well.
Last night I whited out. I remember his voice, something about ice cream, then It's three in the morning... It was strange. I was abducted by aliens! YES! THAT'S IT! aliens. haha!
The imaginatiion is an amazing thing. Don't suffocate it.

No comments: