Saturday, August 29, 2009

101 Cute Aminals

"State the obvious... I didn't get my perfect fantasy."

I guess that's kind of impossible isn't it? A perfect fantasy is so far out of reach but I guess it's pretty close if you're in that blissful contentment that's so close to happiness that isn't quite there. Because a perfect world, ISN'T a happy one.

But we're human, so we try...
I don't think I'm lost, rather i'm confused.
Or rather he's knocking me upside the head and I'm so hard-headed that I haven't even realized it...
Yes I'm prideful, but I haven't been so prideful as to admit that It was my fault. I'm so sorry, and I don't have the words to say it all.

88 Calender Pages

13 of them Being Double Days

That's

101 Days without you. (no pun intended on the dalmations I SWEAR!)

88 pages of cuteness that we haven't awed over

and 101 days that I haven't learned how to deal with things, and how to stand up for my own problems.

If there's one thing in my inexperienced life that I've learned, it's that a true friend could never be replaced, especially if they're a best friend. Even more so when that friend is you to I.
I'm sorry.
There are a lot of things I have to tell you too.

No comments: