Friday, February 11, 2011

Courage

Can I muster up the courage to talk to him? I'm not quite so sure... Valentines day so close and I remember this special holiday in the years past and I can't help but remember how happy he was to have my company on this day, and now this year I'm not so sure. All of this stemming from one decision to give a kiss and now my life has been forever changed.
I am tired of the fighting and the avoiding conversation. I am not sure if I can do this. I am trying to be patient, but I am torn apart. He is happy though and in that I am happy right? I am. In my sadness though I am not... if that could possibly be understood.

I am tired of all of this. I want to forget the past. Move on. Live in love. I want to move on and let him know that I love him -_-

No comments: