Thursday, August 4, 2011

You Leave Me Speechless...

...with fear. The fear that I will hurt again. That your words are empty, your gazes are meant to make me the fool, your touch is for your own self satisfaction, and the laughter is just another step closer to the mystery of me. I open myself, I'm vulnerable again, simply because I haven't felt this way in months? Perhaps I've already made myself the fool, that's not a job left for you to do. It is I who play the fool as I smile and giggle from your eyes, your smile, your smell... without you though my senses return to me and I remember the fool I am.
Go on then, take my emotions, steal my heart, bring me joy, then crush them all like I know you will one day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Give it time. There's no rush. I know it's hard, but if it is meant to be, slowing down will only help. Let your mind and your heart work in harmony, choosing the best path for you. The hot fire burns quickly, destroying all in its path.
Take time to grow together, or apart, naturally, without forcing things.

You know I'm here for you. You're not alone.