Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I have Sacrificed...

MY PANTS AND MY SHOES FOR THIS PLAY >:0

this blog won't be as formal as the past couple
so don't expect it to be.

This is crazy though, so hectic. Opening night is a week from today!
It's going to be just wonderful!
I get that other people at my school think it's an absolutely loser-ish thing to do...
but hey I don't see anyone else getting up on stage acting like an idiot to get people to laugh! {and someones gotta do it! why not me?}

My pants are yellow, and they're supposed to be blue
my shoes are yellow, they're supposed to be black
my hair is a variety of colors as are my hands!
This is just wonderfully amazing!!!

I've gotten several teachers to offer extra credit for their class to get people to go!
Mr. Miller, Mr. Trev and Mr. Waldram, i'm going to talk to Mrs. Levine and Mrs. Hopkins as well as my other teachers.

I'm really excited! Though I can't find a plain orange shirt =[
Ah! I'm being called for! The life of demanding parents. Though I wish they cared more.
That's a topic for another day!

this wasn't really an orange... twas more of a tangerine :0

No comments: