Monday, January 1, 2007

Girls Of The Modern World

Well. I'm not really sure why i post this... I think i'm going to start a weekly thing about parts of life, people my age usually don't think about. If you read these... send me a message talking about your view on it. I'd love to hear all about it.
Well. This week I'm going to talk about the females of our modern world. You know, the new generation. The generation me and my friends are part of. Out of all the girls i know... the majority are into clothing, one way or another. Some of the girls out there hate me too. Some love me like a sister. one is my sister! XD. and some just like me. Girls who hate me... i don't know why they do. maybe it's just because i'm different then them. oh well. Those girls are usually into the latest music, latest fasions... and some of them are dumb as rocks to tell you the truth... tania.. at least thats how i think you spell it. one time in class. "wait.. washington d.c. isn't in washington state?"
then my teacher said, or someone "no tania.... you just missed it by about the entire country" XD i was cracking up so much, but i held it in.... stayed quiet.... Some people just look for a way to ruin me, and sadly enough some of those people were my friends. The people who do like me though,are just as unique as i am in there own unique ways. take erica for example. she looks asian, she is asian, but she denies it, she's into rock, died her hair blonde, she's one of my best friends. My closest friends go to karate wiht me, kristianna marczeski, katie kicchetti. theyr'e great. we're all into rock. i'm more into modern, kris is more into the classics, and katie.. katie loves everything! XD we laugh at the strangest things. In that group i'm the oddball. They both have light skin and light hair. I have dark hair and dark skin.. i guess thats how it works out..... I have to sleep now... maybe i'll talk more about this in the future... goodnight and happy new year!
Girls of the modern world are all different i guess.....

No comments: